jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I close a question that I found an answer to?

1. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

How do I close a question that I found an answer to?

I logged into my question, but I am not getting the prompt on screen to "end this question" or close...
    Where have I gone wrong?

2. The Power Glider profile image61
    The Power Gliderposted 7 years ago

As far I know of, there isn't a way to close it off.  In my mind, the reason that hubpages does this is to encourage continued dialogue and conversation about a good question.  Also so that people that may have a similar question in the future can access the information that your question brought out.  Efficiency of questions i guess.

Any kind of good information is a good thing to have access to, especially if it's insightful and/or can help others. I hope this helps a little bit.  Take care and have a wonderful day!

3. Lifeallstar1 profile image60
    Lifeallstar1posted 7 years ago

Go to upper right corner and click on "my account" then you'll see  a column of "interactions" and under that with be the word "questions" so click on that which will bring up all questions you have asked, then right near that question it will say "close this question" and click on that. Hope that helps! :-)

4. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

The Power Glider:  Thanks for your interest, this is why you were marked up.  But LifeAllStar1:  You found the right answer, and as well as being marked up, I will find some way to Thank You -on your pages.

Closed to reply

working