jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are 'accolades'?

1. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

What are 'accolades'?

Are they more like a 'thank you' from HubPages?  Do they affect your hub score?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

They are, on here, silly little electronic medals designed to feed our egos.

3. profile image50
    usmankhan1posted 7 years ago

i dont know and plz let me know as well when u got the right ans

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

awards and acknowledgements pertaining to your work and participation on hubpages

5. jasoncox83 profile image75
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

They are little award medals that you can earn by reaching certain "milestones" within your Hub career. To better understand them, here is a link to the Hubpages Help. This will take you right to the section of help that describes each one, along with what requirements are needed to achieve certain accolades.

Hope that helps smile

6. Tusitala Tom profile image60
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure whether the 'accolades' affect your score.  Rather, I think it is the other way around.   Once you've written some good quality Hubs, answered some questions  and asked a few yourself,  and got a few people to comment on your work, the points go up (programmed in, no doubt, by the Hub program) and the icons are posted on your Hub Profile Page.

The whole things geared to encourage, of course.   There is a certain kudos, a certain merit, in having plenty of those icons up there.   Hubpages knows this, and therefore encourages us to keep on keeping on.  It helps to keep us all happy.

7. profile image0
    professional25posted 7 years ago

Accolades are awards given out to hubbers based on their progress and accomplishments.