jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you write your Hubs, cold and on the spot, with much deliberation and res

1. Nikki D. Felder profile image75
    Nikki D. Felderposted 7 years ago

How do you write your Hubs, cold and on the spot, with much deliberation and research, or...

through ghost writer?

2. The Suburban Poet profile image83
    The Suburban Poetposted 7 years ago

Cold and on the spot but in reality it's not cold because the thought is burning in my head and just wants out so it's there hot out of the oven in all it's raw glory....

3. Ty Pearson profile image61
    Ty Pearsonposted 7 years ago

I write my hubs on the spot. Only because I like the spontaneous nature of writing about my passions. I mostly write about things I know about and requires little to no research.

4. L.C. Smith profile image60
    L.C. Smithposted 7 years ago

I write on the spot as well and usually don't stop until it is complete.  Once it is published, I may tweak it a bit.  Like "Suburban Poet" said, the ideas are on my mind for awhile - then I decide to type it out.

5. gulnazahmad profile image62
    gulnazahmadposted 7 years ago

I prefer to write it on the spot and then I publish it. After publishing I look for how to improve it more. After few days if the traffic is slow and hub score is less then I make some changes in the title or tags etc.

6. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

Cold and on the spot to begin with, then I save it unpublished and at a later stage go over it carefully with deliberation & do any additional necessary research, edit if necessary and then I publish it.  My approach varies a bit with the topic though.

7. akirlew profile image59
    akirlewposted 7 years ago

All of mine are personally written, and most are on the spot. If I get an idea for a Hub, I will send myself a message then when I am in front of the computer I will set it up with the title and maybe some notes, then come back and finish it.

working