jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite book?What is your favorite author and what is her/his name

1. arizona cardinals profile image53
    arizona cardinalsposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite book?What is your favorite author and what is her/his name.

2. Williamjordan profile image61
    Williamjordanposted 7 years ago

The Lord Of The Ring  JRR Tolkien
    Frist read this in the 70's and have read every two or three years ever since

3. L a d y f a c e profile image78
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

Favorite author is Terry Pratchett. The first author who's book I read in one day because I couldn't put it down. I haven't read a book of his yet that I wouldn't read again smile

4. gg.zaino profile image83
    gg.zainoposted 7 years ago

~ John Steinbeck  ~  "East of Eden" or "Grapes of Wrath" "Of Mice and Men" "The Red Pony or "Cannery Row"
    The grapes grow heavy with the vintage... this is a trick question i just know it! smile

5. Heart Felt Book profile image80
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

My favorite book is titled ...When Two Becomes One..Diamond In The Making....By Dr.Ray Morgan.....Great book..this book change my life 100%..you must be exstreamlly open minded to gather more than the titled message... I also love the Simple Truth Book Collection Amazing inspirational book line..Finish Strong is my favorite one from them..The dash too.

6. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 7 years ago

"The Killing Floor" by Lee Child. Or any of the other books in the series of Jack Reacher's adventures.

7. kids-toy-box profile image78
    kids-toy-boxposted 7 years ago

Too many to favorites but my all time favaoirte..which I loved since I was a child was Gulliers Travels by Jonathan Swift. I read the full version last year --it was just as entrtaining as it was when I was a kids but now I understand its real significance.

8. mandyf profile image66
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

my favorite book is A Knight in Shining Armor my favorite author is Stephen king -austinstar has posted a good book too up there The Killing Floor

working