jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I'm a new HubPages member. Do you think HubPages is the best place to write rev

1. LindaOH profile image60
    LindaOHposted 7 years ago

I'm a new HubPages member.  Do you think HubPages is the best place to write reviews?

I just quit Shared Reviews -- didn't care for them.  I review on Viewpoint, but mostly because I love the site...can't make any real money.  I looked at Epinions and don't like them.  I used to belong to Associated Content, didn't like the photo restrictions.  Joined Factoidz, haven't done anything with them...!!!

2. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 7 years ago

Yes. Hubpages is a great place to write. It does take a little patience though, just like any other site. You'll love the helpful community too, if you use the forums.

3. Maria Cecilia profile image75
    Maria Ceciliaposted 7 years ago

I think so, Hubpages can also challenge your writing flexibility...

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

It's as good as any.  You have to attract viewers but if you title your hub with the keywords likely to be used in a search you should show up in a Google search and that can't be bad.

5. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image79
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 7 years ago

HubPages is a great place to write reviews.  The people are wonderful and helpful.

6. tamron profile image71
    tamronposted 7 years ago

I just join factoidz a few days ago and did assigned review.  Submitted my review for approval.  Then I noticed part of my finished profile gone then I tried to login now it says that my login info doesn't exist.  Have you had any problem such as those problems?  I never personally done reviews here at hubpages but I know that you can be on the front page on Google pretty quickly.  You can type in reviews in the hubpage search then copy then paste the titles that you found and see if those reviews are on front page of Google.

7. smanty profile image66
    smantyposted 7 years ago

Hubpages is an awesome place to post reviews. Better yet, although it doesn't pay you up front like some review sites, you will earn money on the reviews forever. As you write reviews and then write reviews on similar products, you can link the articles and will receive more views and more money.

working