jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Do those of you who are published or publishing or hope to publish want to start

1. lmmartin profile image90
    lmmartinposted 7 years ago

Do those of you who are published or publishing or hope to publish want to start a discussi

I asked this question in a new forum thread but probably put it in the wrong category. (I don't spend a lot of time in the forums.) I wondered if those involved in publishing want to start a discussion where we can share promotional ideas, what is working, what isn't and help each other. As I am currently working on this, and so are many others I know, I thought it might be helpful. Comments?

2. Quilligrapher profile image86
    Quilligrapherposted 7 years ago

I would welcome the opportunity to participate.  I have much to learn and little to offer. Q.

3. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

I would love to join this discussion.  I think this will be a lot of fun and a great learning experience.

4. JR White profile image59
    JR Whiteposted 7 years ago

Sounds good.  I am particullarly interested in how Hubs can be used to help promote an ebook.  When I started off with Hubpages I wrote a couple of hubs related to sections of my ebook.  They got flagged for duplicate content because some lines in the hubs were the same as lines in the free sample section of my ebook.  I had to remove the hubs and publish them on GoArticles. Anyway, it's a great discussion topic.

5. Merlin Fraser profile image79
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

I love this idea, I thought this was what Hubs was all about when I first joined and I suppose in a small way it is but it is up to us to make it so.

However, I think it needs to be set up in such a way that it can be used as a point of reference so that the same questions and/or answers are not repeated over and over again.

Count me in.

6. thebluestar profile image81
    thebluestarposted 7 years ago

I would love to be part of a group sharing an interest in publishing.  Fantastic idea, give me a shout when others are ready.

7. Riviera Rose profile image72
    Riviera Roseposted 7 years ago

Please, count me in, I'd love to be involved.

8. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I'd like to join in the conversation, as well.

9. charleigh345 profile image58
    charleigh345posted 7 years ago

Please count me in!...I would love to be in on a discussion like this!...as I hope to be able to publish a book in the near future, and I believe this would be a great help!...Please let me know if you are able to do this!....

10. profile image52
    THEOBSERVERposted 7 years ago

That would be beneficial....the problem occurs when those formulating opinions or state their case do not point to references of fact but just start towing some political line blindly!

I would love to see how this unfolds and pans out

11. dotty1 profile image66
    dotty1posted 7 years ago

What a fantastic idea, I would love to join a discussion based around this...I would appreciate advice around getting published as I feel the hill is getting higher ?-)

12. AshleyGordanier profile image59
    AshleyGordanierposted 6 years ago

Love to join in on this. I want to learn to be a better writer.