I am looking forward to more of your hubs. Please write about one of your good

1. Nan Mynatt profile image62
    Nan Mynattposted 7 years ago

I am looking forward to more of your hubs.  Please write about one of your good topics.

Your adventures in New York.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4599110_f260.jpg

2. sligobay profile image73
    sligobayposted 7 years ago

As my followers know, I am not a  prolific writer but am thorough with my work. I have several Hubs in progress nearly ready to publish. My next published Hub will probably be Bukowski. Charles 'Hank' Bukowski published thousands of poems during his lifetime, six novels and hundreds of articles and short stories prior to his death in 1994. I don't intend to read them all before I publish my article.  The problem that I am experiencing is that of an editor in selecting a representative sampling which will demonstrate the breadth of his work. The others will reveal themselves in time but several relate to technical subjects such as 'keyword research' and mobile friendly websites.  I know they will not disappoint but require more time to complete. There is poetry in the pipeline.

3. Nan Mynatt profile image62
    Nan Mynattposted 7 years ago

I am looking forward to your poetry and selection from Bukowski.  I was featured as an international poet and have several trophies and books.  However, my mind is focused on writing articles right now.

working