jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Any one on HP ever do any co-writing?

1. stclairjack profile image84
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

Any one on HP ever do any co-writing?

just wondering if anybdy ever co-wrote,... i'm interested in co-writing, long distance via email,.... looking for a willing acomplice.

2. Jlbowden profile image91
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

You know the thought had crossed my mind a couple of times, however since than, never thought much about it. This is a good topic as well as a discussion to bring up with others. I have a friend who is a writer and has published a book. I will get back to you when I discuss this question with him and see what his views are on co-authoring. Thanks again for bringing this topic up. Good luck on with your writing here on hubpages.

Jl

3. Dardia profile image76
    Dardiaposted 6 years ago

I haven't done it but I am interested in trying it out.

4. tlmcgaa70 profile image76
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

i once co-wrote a short story with a fellow i met in a game,  he started the story, got to a certain point and stopped, i picked it up and when i got to a certain point he picked it up and so on. it turned out pretty decent. however, i know what you are meaning by co-writing, and depending on what you are wanting to write about, i would be interested in co-writing...i love brainstorming and co-writing is similar to that.

5. wannabwestern profile image92
    wannabwesternposted 6 years ago

This is an intriguing idea. Co-authoring for a published book would be a completely different process than a creative writing venture, published or unpublished. It sounds like a lot of fun, though I have never worked with anyone outside of a technical writing team to do this. In technical writing almost everything is team-written and deadline-centric.

6. stclairjack profile image84
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

i'll try and post this in the forums whwen i get the idea more fleshed out,... i think it woud be funny to start it with a 2 paragrah premiss,.. then see who posts the next 2 pragraphs, and so on,.. internet speeds might hinder some of us, myself included here in dial up land,.. but if i, as the originator of the thread, then edited and posted it as a hub,.. it might turn out to be a hillarious read.

jus have to see if my lazy arse gets round to it,...

you know,... the idea is public,... some one do this

working