jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is one task or activity that you are currently putting off because of your

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

What is one task or activity that you are currently putting off because of your fear of failure?

I tried about three time to get my driver license.. and failed..
    so, here I am again afraid, and suggestion? what shall I do?

2. Skylar Spring profile image76
    Skylar Springposted 6 years ago

I've been putting off my NaNoWriMo commitments (writing a novel in thirty days). I fell behind on my daily word count. But I'm going to set aside a day to catch up. The best advice I can give is to just do it. Failure is necessary for the learning process, even if it takes quite a few failures. One can learn a lot from failure. It'll make you stronger in the end and when you do succeed you have more to be proud of. So keep trying and don't give up.

Amos Bronsen Alcott said, “Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats”

3. the clean life profile image80
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

Never give up!! Think and stay positive and you will pass your test. Never be afraid of failure for you learn by your mistakes. Good luck you WILL do it this time!!!

4. Utkarsh raj profile image73
    Utkarsh rajposted 6 years ago

I am currently putting of my next hub because i fear If i write without really doing some research in that field or topic then it will not be a good one.......

working