jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite romance novel?

1. cjcarter profile image75
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite romance novel?

I am looking for any good suggestions the hub community might have in this department.

2. Nurfninja profile image57
    Nurfninjaposted 6 years ago

what do you think about phantom of the opera?  the original was a little clunky, but if you liked the story then you could check out Phantom by Susan Kay.  It has all the fun of the original story plus  some nice background info  on Erik's life-  The Phantom feels less mysterious, or at least his insanity is developmentally explained. 
    check it out on amazon, near 5 star rating. 
    oh ya it's basically the same story-very dark and hopelessly romantic, but not depressing.  If anything it is fun and heart wrenching.  What a sweet story.

3. Ramsa1 profile image61
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

Love Story. This was written many, many years ago by a Harvard professor, I think, and was eventually made into a movie.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I can give you a list of my favorite authors. Because I have too many favorite romance novels to name right here.
    Kresley Cole, Karen Marie Moning Jeaniene Frost, Margaret Mallory, and Susan Johnson.
    There are more that I enjoy reading, but these are my favorites.

5. stariswhoiam profile image60
    stariswhoiamposted 6 years ago

cutest thing ever!

6. ejgilbert profile image76
    ejgilbertposted 6 years ago

I think my favorite would be the "Black Dagger Brotherhood" series by JR Ward. Vampire erotic/love stories. She is so good at it you want to believe it's all true.

7. rameshbashyam profile image60
    rameshbashyamposted 5 years ago

For me Pride and Prejudice, remains the masterpiece.