How to get a response from HubPages?

1. Toni Miller profile image60
    Toni Millerposted 6 years ago

How to get a response from HubPages?

I revised an article and sent it in for feedback. I still have no response. Did I do something wrong? Which steps did I miss? Help. It has been a month without response from HubPages.

2. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Not sure if I truly understand your question correctly, did you ask the hubpages staff a question about an article you wrote, or is your question referring to get a response from the hubpages community. 

If you've posted a message to the hubpages staff then most likely, they are reviewing your submission, you should inquire with them again as to the nature of your issue. 

If your awaiting response by the hubpages community on an article, for example via the comment section.  Than you can increase your chances of getting more feedback by participation in more activities here, which is also known as Hubtivity.

The more active you are in the community as a whole, the more you will get people to locate your articles, if that was what your question was referring too.  Hope this helps answer the question.