jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you aware of any languages that begin with the letter Q?

1. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

Are you aware of any languages that begin with the letter Q?

I've created three Hubs that contain a list of languages and how to say a particular phrase in that language. None of the lists contain a language that begins with Q.

2. jeyaramd profile image75
    jeyaramdposted 6 years ago

QNX for Playbook. It could be the new platform for blackberry as well. Its very well designed. Quite intuitive. Looking forward to using it in future blackberry devices.

3. WriteAngled profile image83
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

Quechua, otherwise known as Runa Simi, is a language group from South America. The various Quechua dialects are spoken by indigeous populations in Ecuador, Bolivia and parts of Argentina.

There is also Q'eqchi'or Kekchi, a Mayan language spoken in Guatemala and Belize.

You can find an alphabetical list of languages, with lists to further information plus sample sentences at http://www.omniglot.com

4. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 6 years ago

A quick search on Google returned these.  I don't know if the first and last are various spellings of the same word.  The only ones I'd heard of before where Quechua, Qui and Quebecois.

5. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 6 years ago

Quapaw language from the Quapaw Indian tribe of Oklahoma. Quapaw was a Siouan language of Arkansas, related to Osage. The last speakers died in the 1970's, but some young Quapaw people are working to learn their ancestral language again.

6. profile image56
    TajSinghposted 6 years ago

There is also Qawasqar. It is an Alacalufan language spoken in southern Chile