jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What's the worst feeling in the world?

1. wearenotthesame00 profile image59
    wearenotthesame00posted 6 years ago

What's the worst feeling in the world?

Depression? Heartache? Etc.?
    What is that one feeling that makes you want to die?

2. ByChanceTV profile image59
    ByChanceTVposted 6 years ago

Y'know when you're running Really Fast with Scissors and then you trip and fall as the scissors, sharp side first, plunges into your sternum, through the lung, piercing your left ventricle of the heart...?
    That hurts bunches...
    I should've listen to my grammy..!

3. dadibobs profile image61
    dadibobsposted 6 years ago

Feeling like your opinions, needs, wants and feelings are irrelevant.

4. arusho profile image59
    arushoposted 6 years ago

The feeling like it's the end of the world, due to anxiety..

5. fernando d. profile image60
    fernando d.posted 6 years ago

tooth ache,you want to pee, jump off a building, squirming , in pain, you feel like killing someone, you want to die, your ear is hurting us well us your eyes,and head. this is one feeling you, on one wants to feel. i just peed telling about it.

6. furniturestorenyc profile image60
    furniturestorenycposted 6 years ago

death of a closest family person. parents, grandparents, child.

7. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

The loss of a loved one to death.  You love someone, depend on them in your life and suddenly they are no longer there and not coming back.  That kind of grief is horrendous and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

8. Wr1t3r profile image77
    Wr1t3rposted 6 years ago

I agree that losing some one you love dearly is probably the worst feeling in the world, but I wanted to add something a little different.

The moment in the middle of an argument when you realize that you are completely and totally wrong. smile

9. L a d y f a c e profile image78
    L a d y f a c eposted 6 years ago

Uncertainty.

Having to trust what you're not sure you can
    Not knowing what's at the other end of the tunnel, when no matter what it is - it's a huge deal.
    etc

Uncertainty.

10. LisaKoski profile image95
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

Betrayal is one of the worst feelings that doesn't seem to have been listed yet. When someone you love and trust does something that goes completely against that then it can feel like everything is crashing around you.

11. Digitskyes profile image74
    Digitskyesposted 6 years ago

Right after you're told it's over and then kicked in the nuts wink
    Thankfully I'm just guessing with that...but it's got to be pretty bad.

But for a more serious answer, I suppose the feeling of knowing you could have something amazing if only you were brave enough to commit.

12. profile image54
    mybabies1stalwaysposted 6 years ago

I would have to agree with betrayal. When u give ur all & love someone so much u make them ur #1, & then u discover their affair:(
    Worst feeling in the world!!

One feeling that makes u want to die. Looking for ur child everywhere like crazy, screaming & shouting their name & u get no response. As time continues & u have no sign of ur kid to the point where u have dialed 911. Ur mind starts raising 100mph & u begin to think the worst.

working