Why don't you write about 911 anymore?

1. Chris Kross profile image75
    Chris Krossposted 6 years ago

Why don't you write about 911 anymore?

I was reading your profile.  I have to say that I agree with your positions on the subject, from what I read.  I was just curious if you stopped writing about it because you received a lot of flak, or was it another reason?  Could you elaborate?

2. dsenews profile image56
    dsenewsposted 6 years ago

No matter we write about 911,its will always remind us 1 thing that the sirene of the police car or ambulane.

3. bgamall profile image84
    bgamallposted 6 years ago

Hi Chris, I don't write about 911 anymore because it causes me too much emotional frustration and hurt. I think the thing that hurts the most about it is children not growing up with parents lost. And also the complete lying of people like Cheney with his pompous statements, and Bush going to the 911 site, is just too much for me to dwell on as I get older. I do believe the US was involved, and will never stop believing that. But I want to focus on lighter stuff, except I still hit the financial system hard for the pain it caused. The more people can be taught not to trust banks and toxic loans, the better they will function in the world. Glad I can help with that!

Thanks for asking Chris. And thanks for noticing.

working