jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have a song story?

1. thesingernurse profile image81
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

Do you have a song story?

What is that single song that speaks about you and your life in general? I would love to know! smile

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Will the Wolf Survive, by Waylon Jennings.  Big time.

3. Lord De Cross profile image82
    Lord De Crossposted 6 years ago

Hold me now by Thompson twins, did have to say so many goodbyes...

4. kmainka profile image61
    kmainkaposted 6 years ago

Personally, I don't have one single song... I have a song for every mood, every occasion, every heartbreak, every memory. But one song I always come back to is "Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Throughout middle school and high school, it was my "theme song," if you will, and will forever mean something to me/strike a chord.

5. Mike Pestano profile image60
    Mike Pestanoposted 6 years ago

My song of life would be the one sang by Basil Valdez "Lift Up Your Hands"

6. BEAUTYBABE profile image74
    BEAUTYBABEposted 6 years ago

I have had to face a lot of challenges and obstacles in my life. I have spent a lot of time in Hospital for many different things.

I was told in 2006 I have a rare neurodegenerative disease for which there is no cure. I am still holding onto my faith because while I have my faith that God is with me I know that I am not alone. I chose the song below for the the very reason I have here. The title of the song speaks for itself:''

"You'll Never Walk Alone" 

This song for those who are not familiar with it, is from the beautiful musical called:

"Carousel"
    This song has helped me through some very difficult times.   Pamxx

7. Judy Razon profile image62
    Judy Razonposted 6 years ago

I love to sing my favorite videoke songs "I will Survive" and "I've Never Been To Me"
    but the single song that speaks about me and my life would probably be "Hindi ako Bakla" by Michael V(just kidding;D).... seriously though, I think "Firework" by Katy Perry.

"You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine.."

I like this type of questions...makes me think!
    Thanks Tina!smile

working