jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Hi everone , What search engine do you all use ? I personally use google every d

1. freecampingaussie profile image65
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Hi everone , What search engine do you all use ? I personally use google every day.

Am interested in which ones people use.
    Thanks, have a great weekend!

2. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

I love google search. However, I love mozilla firefox browser...

3. xboxliveforxbox profile image52
    xboxliveforxboxposted 7 years ago

Hello. I usually use google because its simple but complete. Sometimes I use yahoo (firefox).

4. BRIAN SLATER profile image87
    BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago

hi, i usually use Firefox and google and have just signed up for an account with Yahoo.com

5. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

People use Google.  You might get someone saying that they use Bing, but that will be because they work for Microsoft and feel they have to lie :-)

Most of the other search engines get their results from Google anyway and just reformat them to add their own advertising,

Those of us who get traffic only need look at the source of the visitors: Google will be on top by far.

6. Hello12374 profile image56
    Hello12374posted 7 years ago

jade.h.2000@hotmail.co.uk is my email address.

7. FuzzyCookie profile image81
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

Google FTW big_smile

but have noticed that when you cant find something off google, yahoo search manages to provide you with just teh right data big_smile

8. evolveasite profile image58
    evolveasiteposted 7 years ago

Google because they have a lot of things other search engines don't. What I mean is that Google has more sites indexed

9. profile image51
    fdecruzposted 7 years ago

I Love Google.. It is only search engine which gives accurate results

10. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Google has become the default search engine.  It is fine for routine queries.  However, if you are searching any topics that are controversial, frowned upon by your rulers (government), or frowned upon by the religious establishment in your country, you should use Ixquick.

StartPage.com (Ixquick)

Google TRACKS you, and keeps records for various government and commercial snoops.  For the time being, until the European Union forces Ixquick to track you, it does not now track you.

11. profile image49
    bulldawgsfanposted 7 years ago

I use Google but now there's Kooday where you can own key words which I think is really cool. I don't want to spam with links and stuff but you can check out my hub if you want to.

12. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

I usually use google because it provides me more related results and lots of people use it. I also yahoo.

13. Shekina Lasola profile image53
    Shekina Lasolaposted 5 years ago

I just started using www.yourls.com as a startpage. I find it simple and useful.