jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Just redid my profile. Suggestions for improvement?

1. LoriSoard profile image76
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

Just redid my profile. Suggestions for improvement?

I expanded the info on me, added my book titles, put in links to my blogs and websites, put in notes about the type of work I do and my experience. Anyone have any other suggestions? I don't want to make it too long, but want it to be a good reflection of the different things I do and experience I have. Thanks for any ideas on other things you've added to yours. Also, I'm not asking you to visit my profile. I think that is a violation? That is why I listed here what I added.

2. nemanjaboskov profile image74
    nemanjaboskovposted 6 years ago

Hi, Lori!
    You have included a lot of information on your profile page, and I think that you have done a great job. I think that there is nothing more to be added, but then again you are the only one who can know this, right?
    You really have a lot of experience smile

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

No suggestions for improvement. That profile page is a major accomplishment describing major achievements.

4. profile image0
    kate-olsonposted 6 years ago

It looks very nice and well organized. The only suggestion I might have is to make your first sentence more captivating and interesting. Perhaps share a funny quirk that you have or a unique fact about you. But you don't have to listen to my advice smile

5. LoriSoard profile image76
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone. Kate, I appreciate the advice. I will look at it this week and see if I can spice it up a bit. Writing 101 - hook 'em with that first line smile It's so hard to see these things in your own writing sometimes, so I appreciate the help.

Lori

working