jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What Made You Smile Today?

1. sashas89 profile image67
    sashas89posted 6 years ago

What Made You Smile Today?

2. profile image0
    SarahBodoposted 6 years ago

My daughter's album, full of beautiful memories.

3. rishworld profile image77
    rishworldposted 6 years ago

my dog.... he was trembling with fear when we went for his vaccination and I was talking to him...suddenly i felt that I was talking like a father does....and i smiled....
    Well I am 20 smile

4. algarveview profile image88
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

My children... They make me smile every day, just looking at them makes me smile (so long as they aren't doing something really bad) ...

5. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

After some bitterly cold days, today was sunny and somewhat warm...47 degrees, and the air smelled like spring, which always make me smile smile

6. wonderingwoolley profile image56
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

The amazing people in my life who took the time to joke with me today. The funny, adorable people who come into my workplace. The sunshine makes me happy, and remembering what I have to be grateful for makes me a smiley person. There are so many blessings out there if only you take the time to notice them!

7. Loi-Renee profile image83
    Loi-Reneeposted 6 years ago

I washed my hair and had it in rollers all morning. My 5 month old niece saw them in my hair and have been staring at me all day with an adorable smile on her face. smile

8. sassydee profile image74
    sassydeeposted 6 years ago

watching my daughter play basketball with her school team and the good effort they made.

9. profile image0
    TrinityCatposted 6 years ago

Watching 3rd Rock from the Sun for the first time. Didn't realized it was such a hilarious show.

working