jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you put in a "BUCKET LIST"

1. richbrayan profile image72
    richbrayanposted 6 years ago

What would you put in a "BUCKET LIST"

Bucket list is a list things you wish to do before you die. It could range from seeing your favorite band in concert to watching a live game of football or even writing a novel for the first time.

2. brielise profile image62
    brieliseposted 6 years ago

I'm still young so there are a million things I haven't done yet. Go to Italy, Greece, Scotland, England, France... Go to the west coast of America... cross the border into Canada! Essentially I want to travel. Go skydiving. See the Pats play! Just have those major moments in my life: get married, have a child, graduate from college. Take some cooking classes. Ah! I could go on forever. Makes me realize how much of my life I have yet to live.

3. Cardia profile image93
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

There are so many things that I wish to do and see before I die. I think that I'm going to create an actual bucket list, so that it can become organized!

My bucket list is filled with primarily travel and experiences, like travelling to Italy, or going on a shopping spree in my favourite bookstore.
    On a bucket list, you can put places or sites that you want to visit, things to own (like owning the perfect pair of shoes), books that you want to read, and things you want to do, like learn another language. Think of the items on your bucket list as your life goals - what do you want to do? When? how?

4. Rosie2Travel profile image60
    Rosie2Travelposted 6 years ago

Publish a book either of short stories, poems, or a novel. & the other one at the top is to ride an elephant. But one decked out in fabric and jewels and everything...like a Bollywood princess.

working