jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

You write on HubPages, maybe also on some other sites. As a writer, what is your

1. Vinaya Ghimire profile image89
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

You write on HubPages, maybe also on some other sites. As a writer, what is your dream project?

Since five years, I’m collecting materials for my dream project. I’m planning to write 2000 years of fictionalized account of my ancestors.

2. profile image0
    Kathleen Kerswigposted 6 years ago

My dream project is to write a book. I am gathering ideas this year and I have committed to writing an outline by the end of 2012. Since joining HubPages, I've come to realize that I love writing; this is something I did not know at all. Once I started, I found I wanted to continue. So I am practicing my writing, sharing my thoughts here on HubPages and trusting that I will be led to the right project at the right time.

Thank you for this question.

3. radhapriestess profile image64
    radhapriestessposted 6 years ago

Writing a book from my blogs would be my dream project.  Write now I do not have a computer at home because of financial reasons, so that limits what I can do.  Some day it will happen.

4. MPChris profile image78
    MPChrisposted 6 years ago

I have several dream projects. I've tried my hand at many short stories and novels. If I were to put my finger on one thing, and say that it was my dream; it would probably be to write the plot for a video game of my design. And not just any video game, and not just any plot, it would literally be so good as to bring more legitimacy to the platform.