jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's your favourite genre of book to read?

1. WookieWonderfuls profile image60
    WookieWonderfulsposted 6 years ago

What's your favourite genre of book to read?

2. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

I love fantasy, especially those that could be considered 'young adult'. Some of my favourite books come from this genre.

3. Barnsey profile image81
    Barnseyposted 6 years ago

I love Fiction Fantasy and the higher the Fantasy the better. While I have read many different kinds of novels nothing makes me happier than immersing myself in the utter imaginary. Face it. Real life is kind of boring when you don't have the cash.

4. unvrso profile image91
    unvrsoposted 6 years ago

I love to read science ficcion. Science ficcion inspires me to write about topics which stem from science, for instance, the earth sciences. I also like to read drama and adventures, especially the adventures that occur in the ocean environment, for example, survival adventures and predator creatures.

5. profile image0
    iamaudraleighposted 6 years ago

My favorite genre is fiction or based on fiction.  I am currently reading "The Rum Diary"  by TS Eliot/ good reading!

6. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I tend to love a good historical novel, murder mystery or horror story. I usually read one genre for a while, then switch to one of the others, depending on what's just been released.

7. sacredlilac profile image75
    sacredlilacposted 6 years ago

My favourite genre changes depending on my mood. Some days, I love to read teen fiction, like 'Harry Potter', but other days I want to sink my teeth into something that will stretch my brain, like 'Guns, germs, and steel' (I have yet to get into the genre-mood for 'Atlas shrugged' or 'The Odyssey'; although I've been told both are worth the effort).

8. urgurl_bri profile image81
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

I like to read romance novels and young adult books.  Some great books I've read are by Nicholas Sparks.