jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to determine what subjects to focus upon?

1. American_Choices profile image78
    American_Choicesposted 5 years ago

How to determine what subjects to focus upon?

I have a variety of interest and am finding myself split between cars, finance and economics. How do I prioritize my writing.

Is there a way to determine what earns the most  money for HubPages?

I never have writers block - my problem is too many great subjects.

Please help me focus.

2. lemmyC profile image80
    lemmyCposted 5 years ago

Start writing on the subject that comes naturally to you. The idea is that you may think that you determine what you write. But from the ideas that possesses you you begin to see how your writing is shaped. Writing iis thinking and as you develop your writing skills you'll begin to see who you really are. don't send a lot of your time thinking about what you gain at the present moment , but rather spend your effort to none your writing skills. as you begin to see what works you'll will than begin to challenge yourself to write in other areas. Follow your intuition and see what happens! I hope this helps.

3. brsmom68 profile image89
    brsmom68posted 5 years ago

This Hub is aimed at helping the new writer determine what they should write about. Down to Earth, basic information is key. read more

4. The Fridge profile image75
    The Fridgeposted 5 years ago

I would first ask the question what are you writing for? If your looking for money writing, focus on current events. The questions on HubPages are good focus matter for what seems to be hot and money makeable. If your looking for interest write passionately. If the reader can read your heart and passion in an article it will generate more readers because they tell their followers and add it all together with your expertise and hypothetically money arrives.