jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the longest time you have had between publishing hubs?

1. KevinC9998 profile image77
    KevinC9998posted 5 years ago

What is the longest time you have had between publishing hubs?

I seem to be in a slump! Talk about writers block!

2. annart profile image84
    annartposted 5 years ago

Now!  It's been about 3-4 weeks since I last published.  I've got so much going on at home that it's difficult to fit things in.  I've loads of drafts but need to finalise them.  Hopefully a few days away will give me some time but don't hold your breath!
    Sorry to hear you have writer's block.  How about a hub on what you think about when in a slump?!  Or a hub on just what's around you?  Good luck!

3. yeagerinvestments profile image86
    yeagerinvestmentsposted 5 years ago

I went for over a year! I started writing, turned my attention to something else for awhile and now I'm back. It's easy to get into a slump, just do something little each day and before you know it, you'll have written 50 articles.

4. tlmcgaa70 profile image77
    tlmcgaa70posted 5 years ago

i have bipolar 2, and my creativity comes  and goes like a yo-yo, or more accurately it swings from one extreme to the other like a pendulum. when it hits its high i write many hubs, cant keep up with the ideas.  when it is at its lowest, i cant think of a single thing to write. this used to bother me, but now i just accept it because there is nothing i can do about it. even when i can think of something i simply have NO desire to write it, and my thinking isnt organized enough to put one together. if this isnt your case and you simply cant think of something, well, what are you best at or what are the things in life you love most, are the most passionate about? choose one of those things, do some exrtra research on it and you will soon find your mind teeming with new ideas. good luck.

working