jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What time of year do you write your best quality work?

1. Agantum profile image60
    Agantumposted 5 years ago

What time of year do you write your best quality work?

Inside with a fire locked in by the cold of winter or with a glass of wine in the sunshine?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6865499_f260.jpg

2. jessramblings profile image71
    jessramblingsposted 5 years ago

It definitely varies for me. I love writing in the spring and fall months because when the weather is nice I go outside to write and I love doing that. It's therapeutic. I tend to have more inspiration in those months then in summer and winter. I edit better in those seasons. But again, if I have an idea and it's the summer when I start writing it, I do my best.

3. Anju Arya profile image59
    Anju Aryaposted 5 years ago

My best time to write good is when I have been finished my all the domestic routine work and even then also when my son is not looking for to be free the computer for face book... ha ha ha.

4. chuckd7138 profile image81
    chuckd7138posted 5 years ago

I write best and most during late autumn and winter, maybe even early spring too. I love colder weather and find it more comfortable. Since I don't often use pencil and paper to write anymore, I want to be more comfortable when sitting behind a computer for an extended period of time. Good question.

5. jellygator profile image92
    jellygatorposted 5 years ago

I write more quantity in the winter, because the sunny warmth just calls to me. Winter, on the other hand, is time for hibernating, in my opinion. Good thing computers put out a bit of heat!

6. GPAGE profile image78
    GPAGEposted 5 years ago

Usually at the end of the year and also at the beginning. I get really driven after New Years.

working