jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What is your child's favorite book?

1. starstream profile image78
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

What is your child's favorite book?

2. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

I have 4 kids, but some of the faves they all enjoyed when they were young include: The Baby Bunny Book, Peter Pan, Water Babies, Sam's Sandwich and The Brothers Grimm collection.

3. EuroCafeAuLait profile image85
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 5 years ago

My son was crazy about the Three Little Pigs.  The huffing and puffing seemed to be the biggest attraction.  Right now he enjoys a book from the museum telling legends from the city of Split.  It was written for children but has great stories which I find interesting as well.  My daughter prefers fairytales with heroines - Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, etc.

4. twoseven profile image83
    twosevenposted 5 years ago

I am sort of obsessed with children's books (as you can see by how many hubs I've written about them!), and my son is too, luckily, but I would say his favorites are always changing (he's 2 3/4).  Right now, his favorite is Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site.  It's really fun to read and the pictures are beautiful.  He's very into construction vehicles right now, and they seem to be all around our town this summer, so it's perfect for him.  I highly recommend it.

1. starstream profile image78
      starstreamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is amazing that your son loves books at his age!

5. milleramanda53 profile image79
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

I wish there was just one book for the last 10 years I have collected books and built my own little library for my children for the fact that I do not allow my children to watch TV during the day and encourage much reading in our home.

6. Esrom Art profile image64
    Esrom Artposted 5 years ago

My daughter (2 years and 6 month) love the Winnie the pooh and Piglet, especially piglet because she has piglet doll. She just love the picture and comment about it (manytimes I did not understand what my daughter said lol......) But it is fun to spend time with my daughter with colorful children book.