jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

What do you think of my new book cover?

1. EvanWright profile image85
    EvanWrightposted 5 years ago

What do you think of my new book cover?

I gathered the services of fiverr.com to get a new ebook cover for my financial advice book, "The Art of Saving: How to Create Your Money Masterpiece". Did I get my money's worth?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7309484_f260.jpg

2. Richard Craig profile image76
    Richard Craigposted 5 years ago

I like it.  It's contemporary, and the title clearly stands out from the image.  I think it shows it's a book of knowledge by the typography used and the bill on the easel is a nice touch.  The figure is indiscriminate so it shows that this book acceptable for a wide audience. 
    I don't know if you got your money's worth because I don't know how much you paid.  It doesn't look too expensive but as long as it does the job, that's all that matters, right?  Good luck with it.

EvanWrightposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It was only $5 for the basic gig on fiverr. I could have paid more for different views, etc. but I am glad the base product turned out well. Thanks for your feedback!

3. flashmakeit profile image68
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Yes You did get your money's worth?  It is a very clean, descriptive, appealing and a colorful eye catcher.

Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate it!

4. Goody5 profile image65
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I honestly really like your book cover. It's one of those rare pictures that captivates a person to look at for some time. You definitely did get your moneys worth! Keep on hubbing  smile

I will definitely take a captivating cover! Thanks for your feedback!

5. lone77star profile image82
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

As an artist, I have to say that it works beautifully. It communicates the concept succinctly; it's well-crafted and attractive.

Yes, I think you got your money's worth.

Now, a more meaningful approach might have been to take rough sketches of several ideas and survey them amongst your target audience. "Which book would you buy?"

I am definitely glad to have an artist's approval! I agree with the multiple versions for target markets, but since this only cost me $5, I could definitely get some more to work with!

6. tussin profile image59
    tussinposted 5 years ago

looks good.................................................................................................

7. viveresperando profile image74
    viveresperandoposted 5 years ago

Completely love it and love how it connects to the title.  Saw that you commented you hired someone for $5.00 to do it... you did great!  Great score, nice cover which I feel will definitely attract readers.  I am curious what is your price range for you eBook?

Thanks for your feedback! I am thinking that I will go for a cheap price range on my ebook (Maybe $5 in homage to my cover), and then a print edition for a little more to cover costs. It will be available soon, and I will post info on my page & h

8. EvanWright profile image85
    EvanWrightposted 5 years ago

Hello question answer people! Since I gathered information about the book cover, here is the information for the completed product:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Saving-Cr … van+wright

Thanks for your feedback!

working