jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Has anyone been writing on iwriter.com? What are your views about this website,

1. younghopes profile image75
    younghopesposted 5 years ago

Has anyone been writing on iwriter.com? What are your views about this website, plz reply

I just signed in to iwriter, heard that it is good to write articles. However I am still not pretty sure about the website, so please if anyone of you have been writing for the site, do share your review about it.

2. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I have looked at it and I am not impressed.  The rates for writing are ridiculous.  I get much better gigs on Elance and other freelancing sites.  I suppose it's ok if you don't mind working on articles for a non-living wage with no guarantee your article will even be accepted by the potential client.

1. Rhonda_M profile image86
      Rhonda_Mposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Totally agree. Learn how to write hubs, and seo copy, and youtube vids. Eventually you'll make more in recurring royalties, than th e$2 or so that they pay for articles ($4 if you're lucky)

2. younghopes profile image75
      younghopesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks Christin for your feedback.

3. Ira periyavallur profile image61
    Ira periyavallurposted 5 years ago

I am writing for the site and I find it comfortable simply because there are no clients haggling you for deadline. Typically I can choose topics when I have the time to write and there is no limitation to write and also I am under no pressure. The rates are slightly low however.

1. younghopes profile image75
      younghopesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

good to hear dat from you. let me try my luck,hope it works for me

working