jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where do you get the topics for the articles you write?

1. Rosalinem profile image61
    Rosalinemposted 4 years ago

Where do you get the topics for the articles you write?

How do you come up with topics for the articles you write? is someone feeling generous to give me topics to write on wood floors? Thanks in advance!

2. Mr.NGR profile image61
    Mr.NGRposted 4 years ago

Much like a good comedian I write about things in my life. Things that have happened, I want to happen and things going on right now. Wood floors let me take a crack at this: What about wood floors exactly? Upkeep? Repair? Replacing? Installing? Pros and cons to having wood floors? Or perhaps you would prefer to discuss the different types, colors and/or grains of wood flooring available?  Hope this helps you.

P.S : My wife and I, I mean She is in the process of deciding what type and color of wood flooring I will be installing in our home office.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

My ideas come from my past experiences. Some that I write are things that just pop into my head and are fictional stories. I also write a lot of poetry. I don't think you could say I have one niche'. I also write quite a bit about God.

4. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 4 years ago

Topics are endless--I'm looking for time!

Wood floors:  Alternatives/options, care of, faux painted/techniques, modern materials, recycling antique woods, refinishing methods, replacing...

5. Paul Maplesden profile image78
    Paul Maplesdenposted 4 years ago

I have a notebook that I jot all of the various iudeas that I have down in - There are far more ideas than time I have to write hubs, unfortunately!

6. johnakc profile image40
    johnakcposted 4 years ago

You can get ideas on content writing through article directory sites. For example search the article directory sites by putting some keywords in the search box and then lots of ideas come up.

7. Dennis AuBuchon profile image84
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 4 years ago

I get topics for my hubs/articles from a variety of sources.  Sometimes it is news events and other time it is through comments made by others and/or their suggestions.  Keeping up with the topics on which to write I have spreadsheets listing all the articles I have written, articles to be written and where the articles were published.  Like another response topics are not the problem it is the time needed to write them along with working on other activities such as marketing and writing books.

working