jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do kindle books for 99c sell on amazon

1. Eileen Hughes profile image85
    Eileen Hughesposted 5 years ago

Do kindle books for 99c sell on amazon

2. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 5 years ago

Sure do! There are also freebies given away daily as promotional offers.

3. Mr Archer profile image91
    Mr Archerposted 5 years ago

I happen to have 3 books online at Amazon which are priced at $0.99, and they are selling. Not earth-shattering sales, but steady sales. If you are interested, thay are as follows: Hell's Half Hour; River of Memories; and The Demonification of Man. I have also purchased some books for that price to read on my iphone and laptop.

4. profile image64
    Beaksposted 5 years ago

You bet! People love when they are so inexpensive. It gives them confidence that they won't be blowing a lot of money when they try out a book from someone unknown.

5. Inspired to write profile image79
    Inspired to writeposted 5 years ago

Sure do Eileen in fact, for a new indie author that's probably the sensible way to kick off your sales. Another of course is, you also have options on Amazon to let folk download your book for free of charge for short periods of time.

Highly recommend indeed.

Regards Dale

6. Stina Caxe profile image87
    Stina Caxeposted 5 years ago

I love finding a good 99 cent kindle book!  In fact I am reading one right now called "Mad Science institute" by Sechin Tower.  I saw him advertise it on Twitter one day and I checked it out.  I have very little time to read for pleasure so it is taking me awhile to get through the book but it is very entertaining!

Closed to reply