jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

What are the words that rhyme with color?

1. Vellur profile image90
    Vellurposted 4 years ago

What are the words that rhyme with color?

2. Sunny River profile image60
    Sunny Riverposted 4 years ago

Duller and nuller. The spell check on my phone would also have me believe huller, muller, and suller are words but I couldn't tell you what they mean. Lol. Hope that helps. smile

Vellurposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh yes it does, thank you.

2. barbat79 profile image75
      barbat79posted 4 years agoin reply to this

oops, you had it already!  Interesting to think of rhyming words...that one is a toughie!  color smile

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 4 years ago

Well now, see, if'n you are in a folks down home backwoods community, you might want to use holler (as in yell), or holler (as in the valley below) or foller (as in follow), waller (as in wallowing in mud),  or taller, smaller, caller, staller.

You can also use two short words, such as "all for", which will rhyme with color.

Ok thank you for taking the time to answer, it is just that color does not have very many words to rhyme with it and my brain not working!

4. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 4 years ago

Here is a significantly complete list of words that rhyme wth color (keep in mind, since you can spell color with or without the use of the letter "u" one could add, colour to this list)...
    aller, allor, baller, ballor, caller, collor, culler, dollar, duller, faller, galler, haller, hauler, lawler, lawlor, maller, mauler, muller, saller, schaller, schwaller, shawler, smaller, staller, stuller, taller, trawler, tullar, tuller, wallar, waller, discolor, installer, mccullar, mcculler, metrocolor, montrealer, multicolor, noncolor, and my favorite, signal caller...

Thank you so much for this extensive list.

5. stanwshura profile image73
    stanwshuraposted 4 years ago

Hmmmm, let's see.  There's kruller (or cruller, not sure how to spell this tasty pastry!), duller, suller,  muller, dull her (as in dull her senses, perhaps).  Okay, I'm tapped.

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

6. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

bowler-like in a hat.  I pronounce both the same.

7. barbat79 profile image75
    barbat79posted 4 years ago

duller   .....right now that is all I can think of    Are you writing a poem?

8. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 4 years ago

Gruler
    Stuler
    Juller
    Bejuller
    Duller! since he stole all the colour the world is dull!!!!

working