jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever had a malicious experience off of HubPages with a writer?

1. CraftytotheCore profile image83
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

Have you ever had a malicious experience off of HubPages with a writer?

Just curious if anyone has encountered a person with a vendetta.

2. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Hi Crafty,  the only time I encountered such persons was when I had asked for prayer for the victims of Hurricane Sandy ... which I realize now that is not where one asks for prayer!  They tried to turn it into a debate, and I was simply asking for prayer.  I saw another hubber do the same, asking for prayer, but for a particular hubber, and all were very pleasant on that forum.  Other than that, the HubPages' community has been very welcoming and loving, as has been my experience.  Blessings

1. CraftytotheCore profile image83
      CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Faith!  I was wondering if anyone had escalated a vendetta off of off here elsewhere online.  I think I might be a victim.

3. Mel Carriere profile image93
    Mel Carriereposted 4 years ago

No, but I have encountered some horribly close-minded fanatics here, but not many.  What bothers me the most here is the snobbery. A lot of the writers think they're Nobel Prize caliber. But there are plenty more like you who are great people.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

OH God, there was a writer who believe that h/she was of Noble Prize caliber.H/she bragged how GREAT & FABULOUS h/she was in comparison to us peons. H/she consistently stated h/she was an AUTHOR of many fine works.H/she left HubPages.

working