jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What's the best way to motivate yourself to write a good hub?

1. Allaboutinfo profile image61
    Allaboutinfoposted 4 years ago

What's the best way to motivate yourself to write a good hub?

2. K Kiss profile image82
    K Kissposted 4 years ago

ahahah wish I knew the answer too but it's really about pushing yourself. I haven't written anything on hubpages in months till just about 8-9 days ago I was like no Karishma you have to write.And that's it I wrote a 1200+ words hub and I felt so good after writing it I ended up writing another 1400+ hub last night.

It's all about pushing yourself a bit then it will follow. What you can do is try to narrow down on a topic and start with researching. Once you have researched you will automatically be motivated to write a good hub. Remember quality is better than quantity. Add relevant links, pictures, videos and polls.

1. Allaboutinfo profile image61
      Allaboutinfoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thankyou so much for the answer, appreciate it smile

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

For me, the motivation comes from the fact I want people to view me as a professional writer. I think to myself that if the people reading one of my hubs are too distracted by by typos, bad grammar, and a lack of good, solid information they won't bother reading any of my other hubs. I don't want to be seen as a "hack" cluttering up the internet with a lot unprofessional writing.

4. amiebutchko profile image88
    amiebutchkoposted 4 years ago

I would have to say to choose a topic that you can write passionately about.  Perhaps a topic that you have once searched on information for, out of necessity.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Read through questions, forums, and other hubs. Generally speaking you will come across something you have a strong opinion about. This often leads to writing a quality hub especially if you have a different point of view.
    Another way to get motivated is to think in terms of current events or upcoming holidays people are thinking about. Maybe you have a different take or suggestions for making things better. Most people have a topic they're passionate about.