jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is it possible to allow someone to read my hubpage article before publishing the

1. Kevin Pauper profile image60
    Kevin Pauperposted 4 years ago

Is it possible to allow someone to read my hubpage article before publishing the draft?

2. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 4 years ago

Not quite sure what you're getting at?   Do you mean the complete Hub with headers and pictures and perhaps even a video?   Or do you just mean the written text?   If it is the latter,why don't you simply create as a Word doc and send it to a friend or friends to look at.   They can possibly evaluate and edit it, and then send it back to you.

Once you have the received doc back, you simply cut and paste into the Hub page.   You can then add the pictures et cetera after you've done that.

All my Hubs were created firstly by creating a Word Doc, and then adding it into Hubpages.   Once it's done, view it In Hubpages and, if happy, publish it.

The beauty of this, is that you can save that printed text as an essay.  If you decide to delete it from Hubpages and use it elsewhere, then you've still got the document saved.

3. merej99 profile image81
    merej99posted 4 years ago

Ooh, good answer Tusitala Tom!  I never thought to work on the document in Word Doc.  Hopefully I will be with HP a long time and don't have to worry  about it ** but ** a backup to my work is never a bad idea. 

As a newbie, I think I know what Kevin Pauper is talking about.  As you save your draft you are seeing the page view numbers going up - am I right?  I can only speculate but I believe those are YOUR views and how many times you've opened up the hub to work on it.  It's my best guess.

4. Kevin Pauper profile image60
    Kevin Pauperposted 4 years ago

My question is just this: I want someone to be able to look at my draft before I publish it to help me revise and edit it. Is that actually possible on this website? As for the view-count, I understand that it's my own.

Thank you for the suggestions though, Tom. I will use it to my best ability.

1. Kevin Pauper profile image60
      Kevin Pauperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

And that's with pictures, videos, etc. as well

5. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

Yes. I will be more than happy to read it for you. I can correct and edit the piece, but you will need someone else to help with pictures and presentation.

working