jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you make a full-time living on Hubpages or just extra income?

1. QualityContent profile image79
    QualityContentposted 6 years ago

Do you make a full-time living on Hubpages or just extra income?

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image69
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

No, I do not make a full-time living. It is just an extra income. However, I am not here for just extra income. I like writing and enjoy it here. Hub Pages provide wonderful platform for writing.

Thanks for asking question.

3. Bob Ferreira profile image66
    Bob Ferreiraposted 6 years ago

To answer your question, I don't plan on doing either. I am writing hubs here for fun and information - I don't even have it linked up to make any money in the first place. I just love to write.

4. accofranco profile image84
    accofrancoposted 6 years ago

Nope, I do not, and I doubt if there is any hubber that does...anyway, let me speak only for my very self...I don't cos my living cost is too exorbitant for hubpages to meet up...lolz

5. lawretta profile image77
    lawrettaposted 6 years ago

I don't make a full-time living here, i just write for the fun of writing and to boost my resume.

6. onlinecashdigest profile image60
    onlinecashdigestposted 6 years ago

I have not yet earned a cashout here at Hubpages, but I believe that it is possible to earn a full time income...recently I have been optimizing and promoting my hubs and have seen an increase in page views and daily income.

7. LHwritings profile image85
    LHwritingsposted 6 years ago

No, I definitely don't make anything anywhere near a fulltime living with HubPages ad revenue, which currently amounts to a small trickle of pocket change. However, publishing articles does have benefits in terms of disseminating information and points of view, and posting online writing samples. It's already helped me get other jobs.

8. profile image46
    siteseodirectoryposted 6 years ago

Promote your website and get free backlinks form
    http://siteseodirectory.com

9. mistyhorizon2003 profile image95
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

I earn a pretty good part time income (3 figures) from HP, but definitely not a full time income, at least not yet!

10. Azure11 profile image91
    Azure11posted 6 years ago

Although I do earn some extra income here it is not a full time living for sure. But the things that I have learnt from hubbers here have helped me to earn extra money with my other online activities so how can you put a value on that? I do aim to earn about $500 a month from online stuff by the end of this year but ideally to actually have a real life I would need to double that!

working