What words would YOU use to describe abject bottomless angst, pain, and dejectio

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What words would YOU use to describe abject bottomless angst, pain, and dejection without

using the actual phrase?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8912006_f260.jpg

2. Paul K Francis profile image82
    Paul K Francisposted 3 years ago

I think your phrase pretty much sums it up and hopefully it is describing a space where the only direction is up.

3. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

If i had to watch an episode of X Factor or something similar, I'd feel all that you mentioned!lol....I would say I'd personally describe them as thoughts of & tricks of the mind & society, that make us feel like life itself hates us, & we're being punished so isn't worth living..So a person who does feel like that will want to "get back" at life itself, & think the best way is to say i don't wanna live anymore until they really believe it..I was depressed for years & believe i had very good reasons to be depressed, but now looking back it's what made me who i am today, & i know it was my mind/society tricking me....I would describe abject bottomless pain etc, as having nothing to live for..I'd say when people say: "you know when you feel like there's nothing to live for etc", I'd just say yeah but have you seen, & tried everything there is to live for..So you could say that being in a state of abject bottomless angst pain etc, just means we can't find that thing or things we want to live for..Maybe we had those things & lost them, & so feel that way..It doesn't mean to say there isn't something/someone else out there for us, & so it's about having trust & faith in life....I know your not asking for advice, but i just wondered what your thoughts we're..Could you take any suicidal person & find them something to live for, & if they or you found it for them would they then be fine?..With a million or so different possibilities/things to do in the world, do you think it's probable that there's something for everyone to love doing?..However i would say finding it in this day an age is hard, but everyone should be doing what they love doing then nobody would feel low.

working