If you were heart-broken, how would you explain it?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 74 discussions (80 posts)
  1. wearenotthesame00 profile image61
    wearenotthesame00posted 12 years ago

If you were heart-broken, how would you explain it?

What type of pain would you feel? How would it affect you? And do you think you could ever get out of it? (ever escape it?)

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5878391_f260.jpg

2. epigramman profile image61
    epigrammanposted 12 years ago

..well I think I just did .... in my new poem A delicate sense of scent - so I guess the answer would be through my writing - and in due time (because time and timing is everything) I would perhaps take some responsibility for my actions too - because often in any breakup there are two sides to every story ......lake erie time ontario canada 12;50 am   kind of ironic I am writing this because I am listening to country' n western music - the genre of musical heartbreak ....

3. etower036 profile image60
    etower036posted 12 years ago

I have had it broken many times. From the loss of a loved one (my mum)  to having a close friend pass because of AIDS.  I have had my share, but what keeps me going is my faith.  I believe that for every bad thing that happens in our life, for every Heart break,  God in his own wisdom has something better in store.

1. deargnadir profile image61
      deargnadirposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Great

4. Born2care2001 profile image71
    Born2care2001posted 12 years ago

Well, I have been heart-broken! The immediate feeling was a deep sense of numbness in the pit of my stomach while at the same time a despair for which I had no explanation. This feeling catapulted me into a ten year period of being off kilter, of not really having the capacity to function as I once did because the focus I once had on living a life of excellence was now supplanted by one of mere survival.
    I am grateful for the experience, especially when I came to realize my role in it. I would not change a moment of it, though I never wish to repeat it.
    I will never escape the memory of the events that caused the brokenness, but i have learned to understand them enough to see them in a positive and useful light!

5. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
    Rajab Nsubugaposted 12 years ago

It is a feeling of recovering a stone once it is thrown down the sea. You start imagining things. But the bottom-line is, its gone and the sooner you get over it, the better. Easier said than done.

6. debbie roberts profile image72
    debbie robertsposted 12 years ago

I would describe it as a sickening, twisting feeling in the pit of your stomach, combined with loosing the will to live. We are all very different and our coping mechanisms are different too. Some people are more resilient than others, making them more able to cope and come to terms with their heartbreak, whilst I believe that some people never fully recover.

7. asmaiftikhar profile image81
    asmaiftikharposted 12 years ago

Expression of pain is impossible because no word is there to express the intensity.But being a writer i just feel that writing is the catharsis of mind.so to black the white pages is the explanation of pain.

8. Cardisa profile image88
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

A true story of a woman's broken heart. What a broken heart feels like. read more

9. Twilight Lawns profile image73
    Twilight Lawnsposted 12 years ago

I don't think it's a notifiable disease.

10. Moms-Secret profile image76
    Moms-Secretposted 12 years ago

i am here now and most of my poetry is about it.  I lost my Prince and my heart is vacant but I am learning that I never confined my love to something as small as a heart.  I love my daughter with all my soul, the very essence of me.  I do not need a unwounded heart to love her or the others in my life.

I describe a broken heart as a hollow person...

11. athena2011 profile image59
    athena2011posted 12 years ago

I would describe a broken heart as a feeling of extreme sadness and emptiness. Time helps with the healing. Know that with each day you will be a little stronger than the last and you must move on with your life.

1. Johny Jaggi profile image61
      Johny Jaggiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Broken heart is not a bad event in one's life. It purges the soul and prepares us to start living the life from a new perspective. Maybe the earlier perspective of living it was wrong.

12. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image75
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 12 years ago

Id say Loneliness and guilt explains it all.When you feel like you have lost a;; you have in your world... Thats how I felt some years back when I lost the love of my life. I still feel the pain today but its not so severe as it was back then. Time is a real healer and I'd  say writing and meditation are good remedies to.

13. Grime Remix profile image60
    Grime Remixposted 12 years ago

I would explain being heart broken with literal and figurative terms.  I'd explain how I felt emotionally and compared it to something that matched that emotion or event. 

Broken hearts do heal even when the impact is devastating and hinders your daily existence.  Had a good share and learned it's a part a life just like breathing.  It's something normal to experience and can be turned around into joy.

14. onegoodwoman profile image68
    onegoodwomanposted 12 years ago

The history of my life, is, that my  heart has been "broken",  many fold over.

Endure, bear up, learn, and go on............the best of me grows in compassion.   The least of me, simply, masks the pain, and looks for  joy in other things.

No life is without hardship or loss.

1. Johny Jaggi profile image61
      Johny Jaggiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Dear Woman,  All of us learn from our hardships as this prepares us to live comfortably through the good times. Hope you understand my idea. Thanks

15. shervs336 profile image60
    shervs336posted 12 years ago

It depends on the person itself to explain why they were heart-broken and also on what kind of situation it is.

I myself experienced it, and it was tough. I love being alone rather than hanging out with friends. I will always reminisce those happy moments and yet, wonders about what went wrong. Do things that you don't normally do just to help you forget about everything.

In the end, it is very important to express and share these feelings of failure rather than keep it to yourself. Lessons will be the results of this failure and will help you succeed in the future.

There is no better teacher but experienced itself. Grasp it but don't hold into it. Absorb and learn to increase you wisdom. The result will be beneficial for you.

16. Princess Prisca profile image60
    Princess Priscaposted 12 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5911797_f260.jpg

A heart-break left unacknowledged can kill you...  When the heart is broken a piece or multiple pieces have been ripped away.  The heart needs to be whole in order to function properly.  Every part of your being is affected and each member of your "entire being" needs to heal.  You can never escape it, nor will you ever forget it.  What you can do is take as much time as you need to heal and make "heart repairs" that will render a stronger heart that is ready to love again.

17. angel Graham profile image60
    angel Grahamposted 12 years ago

I have been heart-broken. Truly heartbroken.
    When my partner died suddenly just before my birthday, I felt as if my life were over. I wished it were over. I didn't want to eat, sleep, or breathe. I wanted to die, just like her. I thought I could never be happy again. Never love again.

I was wrong. Twelve years later, I am married to a man I love beyond all words.  He knows about my former partner and how much I loved her.  He understands when "a look" passes my face on her birthday, or right before mine, and he comforts me with a look, a touch, a word that allows me to have the moment of pain and then go back to living once again.

I found myself listening to Roma Downey/Phil Coulter's "Healing Angel" CD over and over. It helped. Though sad in many ways, it also was hopeful. (Until Death Do Us Part) showed me that I could mourn her death and celebrate her life and be true to myself at the same time.

You can recover from heart break. The questions is, will you want to? Only you can answer that question.

18. Wr1t3r profile image67
    Wr1t3rposted 12 years ago

I watched him walk away knowing I would never see him again.  I felt like a thousand daggers were being thrust into my chest and twisted.  My breath came in short, painful gasps that left me dizzy and nauseated. 

I struggled with the urge to run after him and force him to stay.  My feet felt like they were encased in the cement and my heart pounded in my chest.  Why was this happening to me?  What could I have done differently?

Deep down I knew that the hurt would eventually disappear, but at that moment I couldn't fathom my life without him in it.  I spiraled downward into a dark depression of thoughts...

Days, weeks, months later... The sun is shining again, dimly, but shining.  Hope glimmers on the horizon.  I wake up and realize that the pain isn't dragging me down anymore.  I can survive this.  I will survive this. 

I swear to myself that I will be more careful in the future so I don't get hurt even though I know that when I fall again it will be as hard and as complete as before, because that is who I am.  But maybe, this time, it will be forever.

19. soffy51 profile image60
    soffy51posted 12 years ago

Many times I was heartbroken...especially when someone you liked was into somebody else's side....how do you feel about it?..sadness creeped in..you feel dejected....the world collapsed on you...you cry but in your heart...you tend to be lonely and be alone licking your wounds..but as time passed by..you can actually still felt the pain inside you when you think of it..heartbreak never go..it stays..deep in your heart and became a secret of your heart to last a lifetime...

20. uncorrectedvision profile image60
    uncorrectedvisionposted 12 years ago

I think we have real trouble completely explaining our emotional state in a description of how we feel.  However, we can convey how we feel by how we act.  Our actions explain our internal state more clearly, sometimes, than any words.

The slowness with which rise in the morning.  The flatness of our expression.  The unwillingness to do social things.  Avoiding those things that used to give us pleasure.  The heaviness of our arms.  These all show the hole in our heart.  They show grief more than the word grief can convey.

21. catchpennyfashion profile image60
    catchpennyfashionposted 12 years ago

it feels like you're not a complete person, part of you is missing, it died. There is a hole in your heart and nothing can fill that empty space. There is a nagging feeling in the back of your head and when you try to forget about it things just keeping reminding you of everything - a song, a sound, a movie, a small. Time will make it heel but the hole will never be filled.

22. Cas Merchant profile image61
    Cas Merchantposted 12 years ago

With art...just like you did here. Sometimes a picture can say what I feel better than any words I could find.

23. profile image51
    BoomBoomBabyposted 9 years ago

It's like your soul has been smashed into a million pieces. I'm so depressed I don't eat or sleep. I've lost 50 lbs in 2 months and I haven't left the house in 14 weeks. And I have no idea how I will pull myself out of it. In one day everybody I loved and everything I believed in was gone. My life was just a lie. So I have no idea what to do next.

24. ananceleste profile image61
    anancelesteposted 9 years ago

How does it feel to have your heat broken? Can you feel it physically? Can a broken heart be mended? read more

25. profile image0
    Diana Abrahamsonposted 8 years ago

The pain of being heart broken eventually subsides unless there are unresolved bitter feelings, resentment and unforgiveness.

26. roselinsojan profile image60
    roselinsojanposted 7 years ago

Yes,I have been heart broken.my feeling was a shivering from head to toe,then my eyes&ears become reddish .

27. zeihii profile image59
    zeihiiposted 7 years ago

The pain is caused by refraction heart

Is the name of the deaths or the acid never unbearable and destroy us Kalqmpelh of mass destruction

28. profile image51
    Writer wannabeeposted 7 years ago

Heart break is an inexplainable feeling. Mental pain is related and connected to physical pain. One always brings the other along. One can't avoid sulking or the change of demeanor towards other people even if unintentionally. It is expected and at the same time unexpected to heal. Nothing is restorative for that kind of pain.

29. profile image57
    Songbird Bellaposted 7 years ago

It is the twilight zone feeling of watching yourself fall and not being able to wake up. The overwhelming, unending and chest crushing snatch of air from your lungs. It hurts so deep that you can't cry if you aren't crying and you can't stop for hours if you are crying. It is indescribable and unbelievable. It is the lost of my mother and the lost of my son. It is the end of a marriage that started like a romance novel. It is and it will always be what makes my life hurt. It is a continual knot in the throat when waking up day after day and knowing it is reality.

30. Kathleen Cochran profile image80
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years ago

Like men while walking out the war,
    with infested minds of nostalgic whims,
    sublimating to pass the time,
    remembering not what once was,
    but what might have been.

Heartbroken.

31. profile image0
    RTalloniposted 7 years ago

When one's heart is in fact broken the core of their being is shaken to its very foundation. All they can feel is pain.  Everything that is truly beautiful hurts. 

It can feel difficult to breath, be hard sleep, or to wake up, and one's physical heart may actually hurt.  The mind is dull, yet at moments it is seeking to know what to do, how to live.  Heartbreak is a grief that cannot be fully explained.

I am thankful that when true heartbreak hit, and the early days of its situational waves rolled over me, I knew what God says in His Word to people who trust Him as He instructs.  Here is a sampling of what He offers through Jesus the Christ:

Isaiah 43:2  When you pass through the waters I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overflow you...
    Psalm 147:3  He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
    Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because He anointed Me to preach The Gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed...
    John 10:10  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy, but I have come that they might have life, and have it abundantly.
    Psalm 18:2  The LORD is my rock and my deliverer, My God, my rock in Whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my Stronghold. 

I may write more about my experience eventually, but for now I've only posted Poems Drawn from Suffering.  Books you might find interesting on the topic include, Trusting God When Life Hurts from Jerry Bridges, The Power of Suffering by J. MacArthur, Suffering and the Sovereignty of God  by John Piper, and Beyond Suffering by Layton Talbert.

It is important to remember that no one gets through this fallen world untouched by trouble of one kind or another.  Learning from a heartbreaking experience is a crucial part of successfully navigating the circumstances.  However, a peace that truly passes understanding is offered to us by a loving God who is faithful to His Word.

32. Vaishnavi Bhavya profile image58
    Vaishnavi Bhavyaposted 7 years ago

If I find were heartbroken. . Then , even the fanciest of things would not attract me . The sense of sadness and loneliness would capture my heart as well as my mind . The want wit sadness of mine would let me to behave in a way which would make me talk less and interact less with people.  If iwould have been heartbroken I would have liked tosit in my own company rather than sitsitting between my family and friends. The reaction to a heartbreak depends and varies from person to person.  A jolly person would overcome from a heartbreak much faster than a melancholic person. So .. I would explain heartbreak as a feeling whichsshould not be avoided but should be dealt with.

33. carolyn0210 profile image60
    carolyn0210posted 7 years ago

I would describe it as the worst feeling ever . People will tell you that time will heal , but in most cases it does not. Although ,saying that, it is not the same for everybody.

34. profile image51
    chloexturnerposted 6 years ago

If you were heart broken you would most likely feel alone, sad, unwanted, etc. being heart broken can either be caused by trauma, breakups, or death. Most people cut themselves when they are heartbroken -not recommending this- most people lead to suicide, finding help, drinking, or drugs. if you ever hear an alcoholic's story on why they drink so much it's usually a broken heart.

If you seek help then most definitely you could get out of being heart broken. Talking to someone will help. Talk to a school consuler, adult, support group, or your friends. they should be able to understand your pain and help you. Everyone experiences heart broken atleast once in their life. They will ever seek help or get over it. If you are truly heart broken then you shall seek help!

35. AuthorShea profile image60
    AuthorSheaposted 6 years ago

Its an all consuming pain in the very fiber of your being. Suffocating you from the inside out until your just a shell of the person you used to be.
    Time may dull it, but it will never fully leave you.

36. profile image0
    GalaxyRatposted 6 years ago

The sense of hearkbrokenness is like that of a knife shattering your heart into millions of pieces. You try to pick up all of those sharp, pulsing fragments, but there are always one more shard that you just can't reach. It has throw itself beyond your fingers, and when you think you have it in your hand, it slips away again, like how you may try to catch clouds. It's always out of reach. With the other parts you managed to recover, you try to glue it back together with happier memories, but your mind always wonders back to those distraught, twisted thoughts, melting the glue you try so hard to make. In the end, when you've finally managed to build up your heart again, there is one piece missing, and every time when you are heartbroken, and you build it back up, another piece is always gone. When you are heartbroken for the last time, you can't go on, and you feel all your emotions slip away.
    -GalaxyRat/TheFancyRatVet/Trinity

37. profile image51
    Alexander Maksimoposted 6 years ago

Trying to save a loosened tooth.  Polishing the corners you used to ignore with renewed interest.  Taking the tooth you never thought of to a church you never think to go to, and mourning meals that never were going to be

38. pratham01mishra profile image60
    pratham01mishraposted 6 years ago

The pain felt is very much of a type that we could only feel .Other people you tell might not fell the deapth of it because they are not attached to that person t such an extent. And its all right , at the end of the day the person you loved or into whom  you were so much into it, does not need a certificate or an approval  of your commitment.
                                    At that particular moment it seems rather impossible that you can ever come out of it , but as  it is said "time heels everything" , you need to trust the powers and believe that you will come out of it. It might not be tomorrow , 2 days but you would. The angel role can be played if you find someone who could come and listen to you with full  heart & mind , its the best thing.
                                  Never blame yourself loving someone is never a evil and foul thing.

39. manatita44 profile image71
    manatita44posted 6 years ago

It is a desire, craving, crush on or attachment to something, be it family, sweetheart, car or life. Pain is the result of the attachment not being fulfilled or a reliance on the transitory, which we foolishly held on to (The illusion)

Yes, we can and we will escape or get over it. Do not see it as something bad. Experiences are necessary to help us to find our way Home.

40. aspiring soul profile image70
    aspiring soulposted 6 years ago

Feeling like the whole world is making fun of you. That's how I felt at the beginning, like I was made fun of my feelings, my concern. Then, I felt like I was may be I was able only for this. Somehow, it gives a great amount of negativity.

41. Francina cind profile image60
    Francina cindposted 6 years ago

I just listen a sad music which make me remind his memory all that time and cry aloud in my bathroom.

42. profile image56
    Priyanka Deviposted 6 years ago

How many times a heart can be broken?? Some people say infinite times and some people say once.. But I say that the heart can't be broken. Because the heart never goes wrong. When we feel that we made a wrong decision by listening to our heart, we actually need to understand that the situation was wrong. Because the heart is something that never lets you go on a wrong trek. It can be ignored, abused or insulted, but as long as there is a heart alive, it will find out it's way to love. Leaving him isn't breaking his heart, breaking her trust isn't breaking her heart, because the heart is strong enough. A bad person can't break it and a good person won't break it. A bad person can hurt it and a good person can win it.. But simply, none can break it. So, there's no point of explaining a heartbreak. Rather we should move on from the hard situations and try to bounce back harder..

43. profile image0
    WiredWizardposted 6 years ago

I literally drained few years back and I couldn't find a way out until, I made few brave decisions which seems to be impossible at that time.

44. Alon Brown profile image59
    Alon Brownposted 6 years ago

The strings in my heart have strung apart. My tears are not even a close measure to how my heart aches.

45. Richard Perry profile image64
    Richard Perryposted 6 years ago

I guess a broken heart can never say that they are broken heart.. they are just so.. only solace remains in being alone or being numb or asleep but the I believe those are just tests of GOD and we must learn to accept god'd command whatever happens of for our best and for the best of all those involved.. follow my hub on healing on how to fix up yourself and unlock your heart chakra crowded by grief.. let go by thanking god

46. carrieharris profile image73
    carrieharrisposted 6 years ago

Heart Broken is a state I am currently in. I feel numb all over. Everything seems so dull and lifeless. Nothing appeals to me anymore. I have no desire for substances. When I eat or drink (and that is so rare these days), it feels like dry paper going down my throat.  Now a days, all I want to do is pull the covers up and simply pass away into the darkness of solitude. With no thought or care of the world around me.

The pleasures I once had: reading, writing, playing my saxophone, playing online games, hold no appeal to me anymore.

How does one bounce back from this little death? How does one start to pick up the shattered pieces of a broken heart and start living ones life again with the emptiness? How does one allow the light to shine again, when all one craves is the darkness, the emptiness, the solitude to not to feel anything?

People around me keep saying, "find something that makes you happy." But how does one do that when all the simple joys one had was centered around one person? How does one allow themselves to be open again, when the pain of a broken heart is still so fresh and painful?

Does one just find something new that they never tried, which could lead them into trouble and more stress? Or maybe something new, is something needed to help renew the spirit with in. Risk and dangers are all around us, and they come in many forms. It was a risk to give your heart to someone else, and from that risk a heart gets broken. Maybe doing something new and different is what is needed to get a person out of the little death that one feels when a heart gets broken.

So my advice to those that are experiencing a broken heart, don't focus on the joys of the past, because that will always cause you pain. Instead, find something new to do. Something that is all for you. Something that does not have the memory of your past. Use that to rebuild your spirit. Use that to rebuild your heart. Use that as a beacon of new hope, which will motivate you to get out of bed and welcome the light once more..

If you can't focus on yourself, then focus on someone or something else.. Maybe a stray kitten you might have stumble across on the road. Or volunteer your time at hospitals or schools. Doing something new for others, can also be a good way to mend a broken heart.

Even when our hearts are broken we can still show compassion to others.. Hold on to that and take a day at a time.

47. profile image54
    Destiny Hixonposted 6 years ago

I would explain with; sighing, crying, not talking, being a mean sibling, running away........

48. profile image52
    Shayma Marinayposted 6 years ago

I have been heart broken a couple of times now. What do I do? I write. I use metaphors to try and explain the pain that's killing me—slowly, torturously. Using up all the words to try to let it all out, hoping that each word could lessen the pain I so desperately want to get rid off. Wishing that once the poem is done, so is the crunching feeling in your chest.

49. manni0303 profile image61
    manni0303posted 6 years ago

I will feel like running away to a lonely place ,where I don't need to oblige anybody or talk to anybody. I will spend a lot of time with myself to get back to normal.

50. profile image52
    Obaid Aliposted 6 years ago

If I'm heart-broken,I felt in black night where I'm feel very sad and lonley

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)