jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is anyone using Grammarly? If so, what has been your experience? Do you have ano

1. Easy Exercise profile image86
    Easy Exerciseposted 2 years ago

Is anyone using Grammarly? If so, what has been your experience? Do you have another site?

I have been using Grammarly for about two weeks and I am exceedingly pleased. I did find one mistake this morning but overall the suggestions have been spot on. My problem is spell checking and punctuation.
    I have not tried the paid version. If funds allow I would like to try that sometime as I do feel it makes me a better writer.
    I like the critical issues in red and the green dot showcasing that there are no issues.
    What is also great about Grammarly is when I comment here on HubPages it pulls in Grammarly for each and every comment.

2. Kristen Howe profile image88
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

I did check out Grammarly, but I can't afford their membership. Give AutoCrit and ProwritingAid's free trial a try before you join.

3. CatherineGiordano profile image100
    CatherineGiordanoposted 2 years ago

I saw a review on line. The reviewers submitted samples full of errors and compared Word and Grammarly. Grammarly failed miserably.  I can't give the link, but if you google it you will probably find it.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

I follow Grammarly on Twitter and I like their Tweets. I have commented on some and retweeted a few others.

5. profile image0
    Jacobb9205posted 2 years ago

I use reverso spellchecker and it's been doing well for me for years

working