jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Can we up our own hubs here? Like when they are showing blue flags can we post t

1. Missy Smith profile image90
    Missy Smithposted 2 years ago

Can we up our own hubs here? Like when they are showing blue flags can we post them again?

2. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

Missy.....Sharing "our own" hubs on HP is allowed on an occasional basis.  I was told this by a former HP TEAM member, "Simone Smith," so I'm quite sure this is accurate information.
    If traffic has slowed on particular hubs of yours, you may want to edit with minor tweaking, adding a video or some such addition to the hub. 
    You can certainly share your hubs on twitter and pinterest, google+ and facebook in order to allow it more exposure.
    Don't panic over this issue.  Hub traffic fluctuates all the time.  Just do the best you can and keep writing new hubs, replying to the Q&A and interacting on our site.
    It looks to me like you're doing well here and in time will gain more followers.  Be active, Missy.  Make sure to read all you can in the Learning Center.  Also, there are numerous hubs written by seasoned fellow-writers regarding "increasing traffic"  where you can find excellent advice.
    Good luck!

Missy Smithposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Paula! That was great advice. smile

2. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Missy, Paula has provided great advice here. Yes, be sure to read a lot and comment, then the followers will come. I spent a lot of time reading.  The blue flags just mean the views may have dropped from just the day before is all.  Don't fret.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 2 years ago

There is no need to re-post existing hubs on hubpages. If it is starting to lag in traffic, you can always share it on sites like facebook and pinterest, or you can edit it so its relevance will be re-assessed. It's also a good idea to write many hubs because the whims of the internet don't always reward good hubs. So it helps to have a variety to choose from.

Thank you! All this advice helps.

4. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Missy, i don't worry about blue arrows until my hubs are unfeatured due to low engagement or they haven't had any comments for about six months. Then I will tweek a few things, maybe add a little extra info, a video or alter the title and reshare it on Hub Pages, Facebook or Google+.

Thank you Jodah. smile

working