jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Why are vampires being so overrated...

1. Ivann profile image56
    Ivannposted 7 years ago

..seriously.

1. ceciliabeltran profile image79
      ceciliabeltranposted 7 years agoin reply to this

vampires reflect our sexual attitudes. I wrote a hub about it. Today's vampires are kinder,know why? Because we are a lot less scared of sex. smile

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Some people like to read about them, some people like to write about them.  Just like pretty much anything else.  Doesn't bother me.

3. profile image0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 7 years agoin reply to this

yeah, vampires suck...  haha

1. Ivann profile image56
        Ivannposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol.

2. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

How? and did you hear about that woman that had a wreck? The cop asked her what happened and she told him she saw a vampire. Come on, she must have just left a vampire movie or something.

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

roflmao

4. FactAndFiction profile image60
    FactAndFictionposted 7 years ago

people are probably obsessed because it's something they wish could happen to them (like twilight?) or it expresses their sexual fantasies.

5. Ivann profile image56
    Ivannposted 7 years ago

Very much like Twilight.

I actually loved vampires before way back when the 'Interview of the Vampire' The concept was kind of cool and haha Brad Pitt in his good days (:

Everywhere I turn, in the bookstore vampire books are everywhere the trend is really setting it off after twilight. The thing is, those books I saw and read (about vampires) the concept is very similar with the other, the story behind it..

Even movies, Vampire movies are everywhere. Is it because of Edward Cullen? hehehe.
    I mean back in Harry Potter before everyone wanted to be a wizard..

I guess I just can't blame people for liking into so much of vampires.

But For me personal opinion: I like wolves better (:

1. ceciliabeltran profile image79
      ceciliabeltranposted 7 years agoin reply to this

oooh...team jacob. yay! hi friend (I personally think robert pattinson looks weird with the white make-up and fake american accent.)

working