suzzycue profile image 86

What kind of vegetables do you grow in your garden?

We are going to grow tomatoes,cucmbers, some spices especially rosemary, varieties of squash,hot and regular peppers,dill and some garlic. I cannot wait to pick my own home grown tomato. There is no better tasting tomato than one you pick and eat from your garden

Seafarer Mama profile image90

Best Answer Karen Szklany Gault (Seafarer Mama) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

Wow thank you for your input Seafarer Mama. What a vegetable feast you grow every year. I also go to a community garden and this year I will donate plants I have started from seeds. I freeze kale fresh from the garden and eat it all winter in soups.

dailytop10 profile image87

dailytop10 says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

Thank you dailytop10. You are so right about tasting fresh homegrown veggies.

liesl5858 profile image81

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

Wow liesl5858. You are a busy gardener. You have a huge variety of vegetable goodies. I don't have that much space but the more you grow the better flavor and the better it is for you. Cooking them yourself lets you put in your body what you want. :)

marcJ profile image89

marcJ says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

Thanks &marcj and i appreciate the link.