jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What would your world be like with no flowers in it?

1. dwilliamson profile image60
    dwilliamsonposted 8 years ago

What would your world be like with no flowers in it?

2. trafficschoolus profile image60
    trafficschoolusposted 8 years ago

Obviosly very dull......it will be like a photograph (b/w) with no colour.......like a vechile without fuel.....

3. profile image44
    hilarybposted 8 years ago

It would be like darkness a world without light, an earth without people, a galaxy without planets.

4. profile image45
    SkeeterXXIposted 8 years ago

Generally, there wouldn't  be much plant life at all.  Most plants depend very much on their flowering abilities.  So, there would be alot of blowing dirt.  That would suck!

5. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 8 years ago

1. People will smile less because there will be no flower to gift to a person.

2.  The most common thing which a boyfriend has in his list to cheer up his sad girlfriend is a rose and if there will no flowers, boyfriend has to think on some other alternatives.

2.  People will have to think on taking something else to the cemetery.

6. fortunerep profile image83
    fortunerepposted 8 years ago

pretty ugly.  Flowers lift my spirits and what would I do If I couldn't grow them upside down?
    Dori

7. Kebennett1 profile image59
    Kebennett1posted 8 years ago

I look around and suddenly I realize, there is no color anywhere I look. Every thing is varying colors of blacks, grays and whites. The world seems to melt together. I smell stagnant smoke from industry and cars. A mute gray haze lingers in the sky where I gaze.  I am standing on a gray sidewalk, next to the deep black street. In my yard is pale gray dirt, which meets the base of my dove white house. I am depressed, there is no joy. No reason to take the walk I had planned. I return indoors to my charcoal gray couch. I sleep--when I awake, I pray God will have restored the beauty of flowers to my world. All will be as it should again!

8. Hi-Jinks profile image59
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

Since the beginning of time, or there abouts, when plants began to grow on dryish land. The plants bloomed. They were different then strange and wild. They were beautiful against the bare and naked backdrop of rock.

working