jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Are you ready to die?

1. bharmoriat profile image36
    bharmoriatposted 6 years ago

Are you ready to die?

if death comes to take you this moment, are you content enough? are you ready to leave this earth?

2. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

if you mean am i right with God, the answer is yes. but no i am not ready to leave the planet...i have too many things that i think God wants me to do here and now...grandbaby, teenage BoyMAN, ill daughter..no my work is not done here yet.

3. davenmidtown profile image87
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

If I died today, I would be okay with that... not that I want to die, but my life has been rich, and I have been blessed with being satisfied with how my life has gone. There are a great many things I still want to do and yet I still feel as though my life has been full.

4. Barine Sambaris profile image76
    Barine Sambarisposted 6 years ago

No am not. Am just 19 and that's awfully young age to die.

5. mariale2003 profile image60
    mariale2003posted 6 years ago

I dont  know what ready will really mean at the end...so the death will come in the right time, for now Im just enjoy everyday like a gift!!

6. profile image0
    The Writers Dogposted 6 years ago

Yes. As a Spiritualist, I believe that once I have done and learnt everything that I am to, then it will be time to go. Whenever that is - I have no idea - I am ready.

7. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

If it were my time today I would be ready. Not that I don't still have a lot I want to do with my life, but if it's God's plan that I go then I'm willing.

8. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I am ready to die.  Not because I want to leave earth, but because I have put my trust in Jesus Christ and He had saved me from my sins, therefore I KNOW without a doubt, that I will go to Heaven when I die.  Do you have this confidence?  Check out my hubs for more information.

9. Seira Girl profile image87
    Seira Girlposted 6 years ago

Not only am I ready, but I look FORWARD to it because I know "to be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord"! As a born-again Christian, our hope should always be in that. However, that being said, I wouldn't mind "hanging around" earth a little longer - there's so much more I want to do and experience, and so much more I feel God NEEDS me to do for Him! Great question!

10. DanielNeff profile image60
    DanielNeffposted 6 years ago

My faith is based on the sacrificial death of Jesus and his resurrection. Because He lives, I will live too. When I was diagnosed with cancer, He assured me through His spirit that I had nothing to fear, should the cancer prove to be terminal.