jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What would you do if there was an intruder in your home?

1. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 6 years ago

What would you do if there was an intruder in your home?

Are you prepared and able to fight or take flight? Have you taught your children what you would like them to do?

2. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

I personally would by any means necessary protect my mother and myself from an intruder at all costs. We have a right to defend our property and potentially our lives!

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Protect my home and those within its walls.

Such a night, once came...........I had a butcher knife.

Then I got a large and protective dog.

Now, I have a small arsenal.

They might " sue " me...........but, I will live another day to face them.

My children, today, are grown, but once I instructed them, as I do my grandchildren..........

get behind me and do exactly as I tell you to do!   I promise to explain later...........but right now.......you  have to obey me.   That could mean, lay still, be quiet or run to  another house.......

It is my HOME..........natural disaster might cause  me to leave it...........intruders....NO

I would rather lay them in their graves and deal with the law...............otherwise,  what does HOME, mean?

4. Daxman profile image61
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

I would defend my family and my property with any means necessary. If you run you're letting the criminal win and that is not something i am prepared to do.

5. NessaMetharam profile image60
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

As a family, we always talk about this. According to my dad, we (me, my brother and my sister) should run to their room, lock it and yell for the neighbors to get us and get the intruder.

But if this intruder came to hurt us, I would definitely put myself in front of my siblings and my mom to protect them. As the eldest, I'm kind of over protective.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

my kids no that if someone breaks into our home while we are there what to do. i personally would either beat the person brutally or kill them depending on if they had a weapon or not. DO NOT enter my family home uninvited.

7. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I would know before he even touches the house. My video cameras would worn me. Then I would get the knives that are littered around the house for protective measures.