jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What essential oil - or oils - are best for creating a relaxing atmosphere in th

1. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

What essential oil - or oils - are best for creating a relaxing atmosphere in the home?

2. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

I like the aromatic fragrance from sandalwood diffusers in my home. For creating a relaxing atmosphere, I choose lavender oils.

3. Naima Bilal profile image60
    Naima Bilalposted 6 years ago

Taking knowledge from my experience its the oil extracted from the Neem plant so raidly available in the South Asia specially Pakistan. Not only it creates a relaxing atmosphere, it also purifies the air and keeps the mosquitoes away as well.

4. Ms Dee profile image88
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Peace Calming. It promotes peace and tranquility and relaxes the mind.

5. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I like the aroma of cinnamon or lavendar. They both add a calming atmosphere in the home and are very suttle fragrances. Also, the lavendar has the potential to aid in relaxation.

6. Shawn May Scott profile image60
    Shawn May Scottposted 6 years ago

Lavendar of course is the favorite of most, but I often choose rose or jasmine.

7. catgypsy profile image79
    catgypsyposted 6 years ago

For me, it's lavender or vanilla. I especially love vanilla.

8. Cyndi10 profile image88
    Cyndi10posted 5 years ago

The way a home smells can be relaxing, warm and inviting with strategically used essential oils. How does your home smell? Do guests immediately know you have a dog or cat or worse? You can fix that! read more