jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the best rated mattresses?

1. InfoFinder profile image73
    InfoFinderposted 6 years ago

What are the best rated mattresses?

Getting a good night's sleep is not always possible without a high quality mattress. What are some of the best mattress brands and products available?

2. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Tempur-pedic's are rated number one. They, however, are not cheap. They make knock off brands that are just as good. That's what my fiance' and I have. It was $700 for a queen size mattress and slit box frame. I can not think of the name, but it is very comfy. I use a tempur-pedic brand neck pillow which helps me sleep. It was $129 but it never loses its shape and very cozy.

3. jaswinder64 profile image61
    jaswinder64posted 6 years ago

What are the best rated mattresses

I don't know mattresses  brands, but yes as you asked about good night's sleep you can get without a brand name too.

Almost about two years ago we bought a new house, so we planned to buy new mattresses, but our budget was not allowing us to go for brand name. So we went to whole market, who make mattresses, we bought three of them. We are using them for almost two years, they are so good, comfortable and we  can get good night's sleep. They were less expensive than the market.

4. alexarain379 profile image58
    alexarain379posted 5 months ago

Depend on many factors, There are four common types: innerspring, foam, latex, and air-filled also the price.
    there was Classic Brand which famous for being pioneered the concept of the bed in a box.
    my friend purchased one from them, and he was very satisfied.

working