jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is room temperature?

1. tom_caton profile image81
    tom_catonposted 5 years ago

Say you're drinking red wine, which is apparently best served at room temperature.

Is it the ideal comfort temperature, or does it refer to temperatures relative to the climate you are in at the time?

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

It is one of those vague terms. I think it means whatever temperature you find comfortable. Other words, there is no need to heat or cool the product or item, unless someone else has heated or cooled it to an extreme level.

3. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

It depends on what you're room's temperature is...

but in general room temperature is 78.6 I believe.

4. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

"Room temperature" is commonly taken to be about 68 deg F.  If/when considering a room where my ex- and her mother are in it ... "room temperature" will be about (minus) -140 deg F (about the temperature of dry ice).....

5. tareq30 profile image61
    tareq30posted 5 years ago

Temperature of an object is its thermal condition which determines whether it will take heat from or give up heat to another body when the two bodies are in thermal contact. this is the definition of temperature. The unit of temperature is Kelvin. temperature is unit which used for measuring the hotness or coldness of a body. And room temperature means which prevails in a room.

working