jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How often do you dust?

1. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

How often do you dust?

I have lived in several states, and the current location (off the Gulf Coast) lends to more dust than I've ever had before.  I can literally dust and in less than 30 minutes, see dust settling again.  I've never had this problem.  It almost makes me just want to not dust at all -- but that would be unbearable.  How often do you dust?

2. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahah   Dust?  What's that?   I'm alergic to housework so I try to avoid it as much as I can.  I put dusting on the bottom of my list of household chores .....

3. samadaslam profile image61
    samadaslamposted 5 years ago

I'm badly allergic of dust but even then i manage to do dusting of my table once or twice a week. No one is allowed to touch my table or to do dusting of my table....

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Dust?  What's that again? We live in rural Montana, gravel driveway, dogs running around.  There is no point in dusting.  I will run a Swiffer around stuff once in a while but other than that there are other cool things to do.

Seriously, you find it unbearable not to dust?

1. breathe2travel profile image80
      breathe2travelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I cannot stand dust laden things -- they look, well, unclean. tongue  I don't dust as often I did when we first moved here.  In fact, have become somewhat slack.  What would be unbearable is not to EVER dust -- because the layer grows rather quickly. wink

5. alian346 profile image72
    alian346posted 5 years ago

D-u-s-t-i-n-g? Is this new technology I haven't heard of? What is it for?

Dusting is very bad for your respiratory system so I never do it!

6. jemo2011 profile image57
    jemo2011posted 5 years ago

The dust ...
    The problem of life experienced by the citizen and the people in the State of Iraq, especially the desert ...
    But the beauty of the story that after the weather is cool and romantic

7. coffeegginmyrice profile image81
    coffeegginmyriceposted 5 years ago

I am allergic to dust, but those that float around in the air.  I dust furniture every weekend as part of my household chores. I do not however use a duster for it will just settle in again and dust will be flying right through my nose! "ACHOOO!!!" That is not what I want to experience during my cleaning weekends at home or I'll be darn dreadful all day.

I use a soft rag from old worn-out cotton t-shirts and spray Lemon Scented Wood Polish on it, then, wipe.  smile

working