jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (37 posts)

What is your idea of a perfect morning?

1. jantamaya profile image75
    jantamayaposted 5 years ago

What is your idea of a perfect morning?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7606646_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Waking up after a great nights sleep, no interuptions. Rolling over to grab a book off the table and reading for hours. That's one option. Another is getting up, turning on the radio and making breakfast with my husband. He's a better cook than I.

jantamayaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Iburmaster! This is almost the same perfect morning like my would be! My husband is also the better cook in the team. I'm not allowed into the kitchen :-(

2. lburmaster profile image82
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Consider yourself lucky. I wish I wasn't allowed because he is horribly picky and OCD about his kitchen space and food.

3. jantamaya profile image75

OK, I'm lucky! :-)

3. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

The smell of ice in the ice rink as I lace up my skates for a freestyle/figure skating session, looking at the sun rising over the waves and seeing dolphins as I am running on the beach, or a rainy morning snuggled up in bed. These are my absolute favorites, something different for different moods.

Wow! I love all of your ideas!!!!!

2. Express10 profile image88
      Express10posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It would be great if I could have one of these three every single day smile

4. Silva Hayes profile image89
    Silva Hayesposted 5 years ago

It's a dark and rainy Sunday morning and I slept the whole night through.  The alarm doesn't go off like it does on weekdays, and even though it's already 8:30 or so, I turn the pillow over, stretch, and snuggle down under the covers for a few minutes more.  I drift in and out of sleep and finally arise and head toward the kitchen, drawn by the smell of fresh coffee.

It sounds great!

5. KerryAnita profile image83
    KerryAnitaposted 5 years ago

Walking on the beach with a good cup of coffee:)

I take the beach. Forget the coffee! (Although, without a cup of coffee there is no good morning at all! :-))

6. eugbug profile image98
    eugbugposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7606937_f260.jpg

Summer, blue sky, warmth, birds singing, no traffic noise, and strolling out in the countryside with no distractions!

I suppose, it is a Scottish thistle. If it is not, it must be! :-) OK - I love Scotland + Ireland (+ Yorkshire too). In Ireland I love Cork and Connemara and everything in-between.

7. gail641 profile image69
    gail641posted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7606971_f260.jpg

My idea of a perfect morning is when its not too cold or too warm, and the sun is shining. The birds are chirping and everything is alright in the world. A perfect morning would be quiet and peaceful. In the morning I'm glad to see my cat Bessie and my other cat Sasha.

I LOVE BESSIE! and maybe Sasha too :-)

2. gail641 profile image69
      gail641posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love this picture of Bessie. Her eyes look ghostly.

8. Nellieanna profile image82
    Nellieannaposted 5 years ago

The one that's in progress is the most possible perfection.  I love the miraculous options to use it as I wish - or as I must. Either way is a privilege.   I love being almost 81 (in about a week) and still so turned on that I can hardly wait to sleep and to be up again, embraced by and embracing life, which comes alive again and again with each breath.  I love fixing and eating the enormous bowl of fresh fruit which gets each morning off to a good start.  I love the feel of whatever temperature it is, and dressing for it.  I love seeing what's online and responding to it.  The choices go on and on, limited only by one's awareness and responsiveness.

Reading the others' replies here is like a revue of possibilities - so good!

Nellieanna, you are absolutely wonderful! I'm very thankful for your being and response.

9. privateye2500 profile image43
    privateye2500posted 5 years ago

the sun is shining;  the birds are singing;  the air smells like heaven;  the lake is calm and still as a mirror.  It's like GOD is smiling on me :+}

I'm in awe.

10. Goody5 profile image67
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

One where I never have to get up out of bed!

Pity, you wouldn't write and we wouldn't read your hubs!

11. Moon Daisy profile image83
    Moon Daisyposted 5 years ago

Having time to eat a healthy, filling breakfast and drink a nice cup of tea.  Then go for a swim before work.

Oh, and to add to the perfection it will either be a lovely, sunny day or a clear, crisp wintery day, perhaps with snow on the ground.

It sounds great! I like the crisp winter day!

12. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 5 years ago

A great morning is when I do not have to work and their is a huge breakfast cooking in the kitchen.

Yammy Yammy Yammy I got love in my tummy! :-)
      http://youtu.be/u21Kg_PzmMA

13. Escobana profile image74
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

My perfect morning starts at 11.00 when my the effects of my meds start washing out on me.

I slowly get up, try to find my balance and keep my curtains closed because the light is still too painful to absorb.

I make breakfast, watch the news and one hour later, I feel hot water pouring down my hair and face. Only in the shower, I know I can finally call myself..awake!

A perfect morning for someone with Bipolar Disorder and I can tell ya.....I have a lot of those!

Escobana, you're sensational! I've seen your profile. Great. You are young, and bipolar is going to be less and less with your age. As you see, there is something to look forward :-)

14. loveofnight profile image81
    loveofnightposted 5 years ago

Sleeping late or just laying around without a care with a remote control in my hand makes a perfect morning for me.

:-) :-) :-) Nice.

15. gail641 profile image69
    gail641posted 5 years ago

A perfect morning is when life is good with no stress and anything to drag you down. The word morning comes from the Middle English word, "morwening. Famous things happened in the mornings. read more

Wow! You have written a hub about it! What a great idea. I'm going to read it.

16. raising humans profile image61
    raising humansposted 5 years ago

The perfect morning to me would be waking up on vacation with my family, in a house overlooking the ocean, and sitting on the porch sipping my coffee loaded with vanilla creamer.

Sounds good. Make your dream real, and do it every day. :-)

17. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

My perfect morning is being able to get out of bed without any assistance and making it to the bathroom, shower,brush my teeth and get dressed..as for over a year I was bed bound or in a wheelchair..I can now get around with a walker..and sit at the kitchen counter, make and eat my own breakfast...with my beautiful Grandchildren, before they are off to school.....living life to the fullest..with fewer and fewer setbacks eack day...great question..

Great Hubber! Kj force. I like your mornings!

working