jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

cleaning order

1. N.E. Wright profile image82
    N.E. Wrightposted 6 years ago

I do not know why but I actually like to start with my bedroom when it comes to cleaning when I start the day.

How about you?

1. Karen N profile image60
      Karen Nposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I hate cleaning and would much rather be writing an article or working on my blog. smile
      Otherwise I usually start in the kitchen because it's usually the most messy room in the house.

2. Miss Paula profile image59
      Miss Paulaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I start with the bathrooms because they are the worst rooms in the so I get them done first.

2. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

Bathroom - I have two cats! I change their litter 2 times a day, it still smells. Small apartment.

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

...i don't really care what order...the list says it all...when i come home it's done...poof! like magic...

1. days leaper profile image50
      days leaperposted 6 years agoin reply to this

some guys have all the luck!

4. MyFavoriteBedding profile image59
    MyFavoriteBeddingposted 6 years ago

I always start with the main part of the house first, like the kitchen and work my way out.  I look at it this way, if you clean the main part first, and somebody stops by, at least they will see a clean house!

5. profile image0
    Muldanianmanposted 6 years ago

You mean you clean your home every day?  I do mine at Christmas, because it is nice to have it clean when visitors come to call.

6. lilibees profile image59
    lilibeesposted 6 years ago

Kitchen for me. I think if you have a clean kitchen the whole house looks cleaner.

1. MyFavoriteBedding profile image59
      MyFavoriteBeddingposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I agree!

working