xmags profile image 91

Would you rather save for your future or enjoy today?

It's just a question of whether you enjoy the present and not think much about what will happen in the future, or to focus and save for the future that you don't enjoy the present? gratify yourself now or in the future?

liesl5858 profile image82

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

• xmags profile image

Xeng (xmags) 3 years ago

That is very true liesl5858. I was thinking of the same thing, but I find it really hard to save for the future. I guess I'm too caught up in the present. :P

• xmags profile image

Xeng (xmags) 3 years ago

That's a nice way to put it, dashingscorpio. I guess you get to seize the day but also have some saved up for the rainy day. :)

Deepthij says